• Made from 100% natural rubber, from the tree Hevea Brasiliensis.
• Conform to Pacifier Safety requirements by European standard EN 1400 and CPSIA requirements. (A certificate will be included with each order)
• Made in Italy.
• Awarded the top rating by the German magazine Oko Test, the leading eco-testing periodical in Germany.
• No allergy-causing substances (the protein that on rare occasions can provoke a latex allergy is completely eliminated during production).
• No artificial coloring.
• No chemical softeners, Bisphenol-A, parabens, PVC, and phthalates free.
• Softer than silicone.
• Extremely hygienic because they are molded in one piece, with no joints or cracks where dirt and bacteria can accumulate.
• Larger shield than with conventional pacifiers, in order to prevent babies from squeezing enough to get into their mouths.
• Unlike conventional pacifiers, won’t leave marks on baby’s face.
• Because of their natural quality, should be replaced every 6 to 8 weeks.
Size: 0-6 months